The International Triangle Symposium(ITS) is an annual academic meeting which was organized by cooperation among Chungnam National University(Korea), Dongbei University of Finance and Economics(China), Otaru University of Commerce(Japan). To improve and strengthen the academic exchanges and economic cooperation in East Asia, DUFE will hold the 15th International Triangle Symposium on November 12, 2021 in a way of online conference on the Web.
The theme of this year’s symposium, “Post Pandemic Era, Opportunities, Challenges and Development Trends”, contributed papers on any topic within the field of the theme will be welcome. Related topics in any field of Economics, Business Management, and International Trade and Finance are welcome.
The prospective authors who want to participate in the 15th ITS 2021 should send their abstracts of one page and presentation files with free format by November 5, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org . The abstracts and presentation files should be written in English and include the affiliation and email of author(s). Detailed presentations’ information will be disseminated among participants around November 8, 2021.
The tentative brief schedule of the 15th ITS is as follows;
1. Opening Remarks (2:00-2:10PM)
2. Congratulatory Messages by the Presidents of CNU, Otaru andDUFE. (2:10-2:30PM)
3. Keynote Speech (2:30-3:00PM)
4. 15-min Break (3:00-3:15PM)
5. Plenary session (6 presentations related to the symposium theme. Each presentation has about 20 min.) (3:15-5:15PM)
6. Discussion and Closing (5:15-5:45PM)
Any inquiry about the 15th ITS 2021 should be directed to:email@example.com